Thursday, October 21, 2010

I GOT A JOB!!

So guess who got a job! I did! Ahhhh! I'm so excited!
I'm working for Matchbox Restaurants as the assistant to one of the four owners/Manager of Maintenance and Construction. We haven't come up with a formal title for me yet but I love my job. Right now I'm mostly helping my boss, Mark, around the office filing, organizing his emails, cleaning up the papers everywhere, stuff like that. But I got to order my desk today and he's letting me design a feature that's going to hang from the new Rockville Matchbox. How awesome is that? Ahhh so pumped.
The pay is okay but in 90 days he'll review my work and hopefully raise my pay by half of what I'm making now. Which means I'll be making almost 19 an hour. Which is so great!
My boss also wants to get me an iPhone. I'm so glad things are finally all fitting into place for me. Now I just need to get into Graduate school and life will be complete. Two weeks and I will find out. Ugh I'm gonna puke. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment